- First two characters of the default password are capitalized. Note: Once logged in, the system will require you to reset your password.
- Can't remember your password? Check your hint before placing a help desk request. Enter UserId, leave password blank and click on the hint box.
- Passwords must contain at least one letter, one number and be 6 to 9 characters in length.
- Passwords are case sensitive, so make sure Caps Lock key is set appropriately.
- If you can log into WebAdvisor, but are having difficulty logging into Moodle, you will need to enter a help desk request. Note: Moodle is usually not accessible until first day of class.
User Id Help
- Can't remember your login? Click on "I'm new to WebAdvisor".
- Use the same login ID for WebAdvisor and Moodle.
- Never enter you social security number when filling out your help desk request.
- Logins and passwords cannot be emailed for security reasons, therefore you must provide a daytime contact phone number.
- You can expect to receive a response from your helpdesk request within 48 hours.
For technical support, which includes username and password issues please submit a helpdesk request
For questions about registration, financial aid or your student profile contact Student Affairs at (252) 738-3234.